HANDBOOK FOR AN AWESOME 2010
This was sent to me by one of my clients as an email and I felt that it should be shared with you. I made a few tweaks so that the wording is more representative of the teachings of EOS. Now here is an easy to follow, no nonsense quick reference for you to create your best year ever!
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants
4. Live with the 3 E's;Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
5. Make time to pray/meditate.
6. Play more games
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
11. Since you have no idea what their journey is all about, Don't compare your life to others.
12. . Invest your energy in the positive present moment rather than have negative thoughts about things you cannot control
13. Know your limits, it is OK not to over do.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
15. Gossip is a waste your precious energy.
16. Dream more while you are awake.
17. Envy is a waste of time and energy. You already have all you need.
18. Forget issues of the past. Don't remind your partner of his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
19. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don't hate others.
20. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
21. You are the only one who is in charge of your happiness.
22. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
23. Smile and laugh more.
24. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
25. Call your family often.
26. Each day give or do something good for others.
27. Forgive everyone for everything. Take back your power.
28. Spend time w/ people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
29. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
30. What other people think of you is none of your business or concern.
31. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
32. Do the right thing!
33. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
34. GOD heals everything.
35. However good or bad a situation is it will change.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
37. The best is yet to come,
38. When you awake alive in the morning, be grateful for it.
39. Your Inner most being is always happy. So, be happy on the outside
Bright Blessings for a Great 2010. Chessie