Sunday, May 2, 2010

HATE IS A 4 LETTER WORD AND HAS NO PLACE WITHIN A POSITIVE PERSONS VOCABULARY

HATE IS A 4 LETTER WORD AND HAS NO PLACE WITHIN A POSITIVE PERSONS
VOCABULARY
“There is not a single instance in history where hate has brought joy to human beings. Hate destroys those who hold it in their minds and bodies. If humanity released all hate, fear, and resentment, then no dictator could ever rise, and we would have peace on earth. Peace on earth can occur only through peace within each of us.” (The Secret Daily Teachings)

I hear people say that “h” word all of the time and it hurts my soul to hear it. I found while doing research for Evolution of Self that the mere sound of the word does damage to our bodies. Dr Emoto in his book “The Hidden Messages in Water” explains this phenomenon quite well. I also discovered that calling this feeling into our biology creates free radicals which cause illness.
When I say something to friends about the constant use of this word, they laugh and tell me that it is ‘just an expression’, that it ‘doesn’t mean anything’ but your subconscious doesn’t know that. It just creates the free radicals and goes on with its other business. I know that people ingest things that are bad for their biology all the time and usually it is a conscious choice, like smoking, drinking, eating foods with unhealthy additives, but why choose one more thing as silly as ‘an expression’ to bring down your body? I am not sure I understand that. People say that they want to be healthy, they want to be pain free, they want to feel good but they don’t want to give up the things that are making them ill.

I was at my chiropractor for lower back pain and we were having a discussion about world matters. I made the off hand comment that “it makes my butt twitch” and before I finished the sentence, by lower back went into a very painful spasm. The Dr. said “I think I see your problem and maybe you should change your vocabulary.” Your body listens to what your brain is thinking and reacting to it before you even are aware of it. You know, like when you see what looks like a bug or something scary and you react to it before you truly know what it was. I did change my vocabulary, on the spot and I don’t use that expression any more. I made a conscious choice to not call that pain into my biology and I advocate that by consciously choosing to not use the 4 letter “h” word you will make a mental step in the right direction of your goal of wholeness. After all that is what Evolution of Self is about isn’t it? That is what you are working for right? Balance, wholeness, wellness?

Listen to what you say/think and decide whether is it is worthy of you, do your words reflect what you truly want to call into your life? If so, great; if not, then choose to better your situation by bettering your vocabulary. Bright Blessings, Chessie
©Chessie Roberts 2010, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment