Sunday, October 24, 2010

LOVE AND JUDGMENT WHAT IT MEANS TO YOUR HEALTH AND BALANCE

LOVE AND JUDGMENT WHAT IT MEANS TO YOUR HEALTH AND BALANCE

What does love mean to you? How do you show it? What is its purpose? How do you acknowledge it? How do you receive it? Now, ask your self “do I apply these standards to myself? Do I love myself? How do I show myself I love me? Why should I love myself? Why should I acknowledge it?”

Some feel that they must judge others worthy of love and that it is alright to ignore or belittle if the person is found wanting. More to the point, we are our own harshest critics. Our society teaches us that we should not give credence to our own worth, our accomplishments, and that is unworthy information. To judge is not to love; judgment is a controlling emotion/behavior. To treat ourselves (and others) in this way is damaging and dis-ease making. It is poison in your mind-stream, it is self defeating. It lowers your frequencies to a detrimental level for you and all around you. Once this occurs, you are way out of balance in your body, mind, spirit energies.

To rise beyond judgment allows love to enter your very essence. Love of an unconditional type is the highest of frequencies. By its’ very nature it changes, balances everything that it touches; our hearts, mind-stream, our innate nature. Love of self, spirit and humanity is a healing magic of Divine proportion. It even can change our physical bodies by way of a restored DNA. By embracing love in all of its forms, each individual becomes a transmitter of the most powerful electromagnetic frequency ever known, affecting everything and everyone around him.

Try truly loving yourself for one week. Look in the mirror, smile and say, with conviction, “I approve of myself, I am worthy, I am limitless!” say it 10 times twice a day. Do not listen to the little voice that may nag negatively at the back of your mind, tell it to hush because what it is saying to you is wrong (unless of course it is in agreement with your affirmation) and press on, undaunted. After a week notice all of the positive changes that are happening in your life. Then keep up the good work and be exponential.

Bright Blessings, Chessie

© Chessie Roberts 2010, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment