Sunday, July 15, 2012

CLARITY; WE ALL NEED IT IN OUR LIFE


CLARITY

As an energy worker/healer and musician I work a lot with sound, tones, frequencies and rhythms. I am also interested in color. Colors have frequencies also and, to my delight, I have found that their frequencies vibrate with some of the sound frequencies that I have been working with lately.

As I have worked with these energies and frequencies, I have found the the clearer the vibration, the clearer and purer the information I get. During meditation a few days ago it came to me that this is true with all that we do, think and say. As we gain clarity in our actions, thoughts and speech; our actions, decisions and perceptions become clearer and purer as well. We lose the feeling that we need others to agree with our ideas in order to make the right decisions. We begin to rely on our own intuition and guidance as to what feels correct to us. The need to “stretch the truth” or to obfuscate the facts of a situation disappears. Truth and clarity become second nature and feels more entrained with our core values. When/if we try to go back to our old way, we find it uncomfortable and distressing.

Clarity and purity of thought, word and deed is the harbinger of peace, bliss and no judgment. Try it, I think you will like it. “May the entire Universe be filled with Peace and Joy, Love and Light. May the light of Truth overcome all darkness! Victory to that Light! Jai!”{Swami Satchidananda} Namaste, Chessie

© Chessie Roberts, 2012 all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment