Sunday, July 1, 2012

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EOS IS


PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EOS IS

Where did it come from?
Hi, let me introduce myself, my name is Chessie Roberts. At one time in my life, I was so out of balance that I had manifested some serious difficulties for my self. My level of pain in all areas of my life had caused a complete disconnect from everything that I loved; my family, friends, music; everything that really mattered to me. When I was told by my doctor to get used to being sick, on drugs and crippled I felt that something had to be done. This is when it came to me that I was the only one who could change my situation.

I created and applied Evolution of Self; Journey Into Body, Mind, Spirit Balance to take my own journey back to balance and wholeness. In the EOS program I share with you how I was able to change my Mind-Stream™ to reconnect with my family, friends, music, and find the Spiritual Giant that is within me. My life began to heal on all levels, to the point where I no longer needed pain medications or the dependance on the wheelchair. Together we can explore the journey that will bring wholeness and balance into your life.

How does it work?
Evolution of Self; Journey into Body, Mind, Spirit Balance blends the mental with the medical, the metaphysical with the physical, the ancient with the modern to balance your body with your mind and spirit to create your calm, clear, healthy and positive space within. We do this by reminding you of all your innate abilities which have been forgotten over a lifetime. By changing and tweaking your Mind-Stream™, you are able to refill that space within that has been, until now, has been full of what others expect from you. Evolution of Self; Journey into Body, Mind, Spirit Balance helps you decipher your inner owners manual so that you can create the life that you truly want.

How it can help you.
Because joy and harmony in alignment with Source Energy for the manifestation of that which is in  our best interests can be difficult to the point of being daunting; Evolution of Self; Journey into Body, Mind, Spirit Balance is all about the fact that you are good enough, and worthy enough. You have gifts to share, you are valued and,if you are questioning the old, looking for new answers, then you are on the right track. You will learn how to “listen” to your biology to know if something is off.  As well as communicate better with those around you. As you work through the program you create a clear channel to your Guidance, The little voice that keeps you headed in the right direction for you. You are in the right place and it is the right time for you now, you CAN do it. You can't get it wrong, you have all of the resources you require to create the life you want. You just need to remember and relearn how to use them to your advantage.

As we anticipate the energy shifting toward a new brighter intensity that will enable everything and everyone to expand and move rapidly forward; for those who wish to embrace it, why not learn more about how to create a better relationship with your self and the wonderful body, mind spirit connection that you were born with. Find out how at www.eos4me.com  on the “order” tab  to find classes, clothing and other reminders of your  personal journey. The program will make a wonderful gift for yourself or for someone you love. It  that says you care enough to give something special, unique and that will last a lifetime.

Bright Blessings, Chessie
© 2012, Chessie Roberts, all rights reserved

“May the entire Universe be filled with Peace and Joy, Love and Light. May the light of Truth overcome all darkness! Victory to that Light! Jai!”

No comments:

Post a Comment