Sunday, March 7, 2010

Invation to all followers of Evolution of Self; Journey into Body,Mind,Spirit Balance

TOPICS PLEASE

Dear Readers (if you will permit me to borrow the phrase), I have been talking to you about all sorts of topics in these blogs. I thought that you may have topics you would like to see covered. Here is your chance to tell me what you want to read about.

Some of you are new to Evolution of Self; Journey into Body, Mind, Spirit Balance so here is a brief overview. This is a program that helps anyone who wishes to participate to regain their balance in these three areas. I created it in an effort to heal myself and found that others wanted to know and understand what I had done.

The program covers 1) Your birthright; the information with you were born and what became of it. 2) Centering which is about pulling yourself together to clear an inner pathway for your energy to travel. 3) Grounding yourself to the Earth that is your energetic source. 4) How to create a calm mindset to help you stay focused and less stressed. 5) The proper way to speak to yourself without judgment or criticism. 6) How to visualize what you truly want. 6-13) How to tap into each internal energy center and make it more efficient for you.

Let me know what you would like to read more about and I will address each topic in order of its demand. You may email me at EOS4ME@yahoo.com, post a message or go to the discussions tab on FaceBook or comment at this blog site. I check all of them regularly. Bright Blessings, Chessie
© Chessie Roberts 2010, all rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment